More articles >>

Ask Super Doctors – Dr. Mitchell Fagelman and Dr. Adam Crawford

Ask Super Doctors

Question: When should someone schedule a consultation with an Orthopedic specialist?


Fagelman: I recommend seeking professional consultation if there is pain in a
particular area lasting longer than 6 weeks; or, a significant injury is
sustained that causes pain or loss of function. (Dr. Fagelman)

Crawford: Most joint aches from over use or a sports injury should improve in 1-2
weeks of rest/ice and anti-inflammatories. If the pain is persistent, or
worsens, then it would be a good time to see an Orthopedic surgeon. (Dr. Crawford)

What is Super Doctors?
Super Doctors Magazine

Super Doctors identifies top doctors as selected by their peers and the independent research of MSP Communications.

Super Doctors is published online and also in print as a special advertising section in leading newspapers and city and regional magazines.

Click here for more details

Browse Super Doctors