More articles >>

Ask Super Doctors – Dr. Charles Butrick, MD

Ask Super Doctors


Dr. Charles Butrick (Doctor Profile)


Question: I have urine leakage and a fallen bladder. Is surgery necessary? Does it work?

Answer: These problems are common, but never normal. A careful evaluation by a board certified specialist in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, also known as a Urogynecologist, often will find that no surgery is needed. Our office is the only office in the Kansas City area that offers a painless, non-surgical office-based procedure for vaginal relaxation, mild stress incontinence and mild pelvic organ prolapse called FemiLiftTM. There is no down time with this procedure. If surgery is required, as a board certified pelvic reconstructive surgeon, I have done thousands of these surgeries and have a greater than 85% success rate.

What is Super Doctors?
Super Doctors Magazine

Super Doctors identifies top doctors as selected by their peers and the independent research of MSP Communications.

Super Doctors is published online and also in print as a special advertising section in leading newspapers and city and regional magazines.

Click here for more details

Browse Super Doctors